@username
Please wait...
Sort by

@EleanorAdmin 

EditedLast reply

EleanorAdmin

It's MS Awareness Week! Get involved using #MSUnfiltered

This MS Awareness Week, Shift.ms have partnered with MS Society, MS Trust, Neurotherapy Network, Overcoming MS, MS Together and MS-UK to launch the #MSUnfiltered campaign. Together, we're dropping the filter and getting real, shining a light on those not-so-glam symptoms. Have you had any symptoms...

@Juliapinkie1 

Last reply

Juliapinkie1

Work/partner-things

Hello all, on this sun-drenched-friday-afternoon. But in spite of the weather, i'm so angry. Just now my partner told me that the newest workshops we are setting up, are given to another teacher. By him, btw. I have made such an efford to prepare the whole technical side, not to mention i have the p...

@Endure 

Last reply

Endure

Treatment

Hi all, I have a question. Is there anybody on a treatment that is working well for them and they can see and feel a good improvement in their situation. Personally I'm not on any medication at the moment only a daily vitimum d supliment tab. KESIMPTA OR OCREVUS ANY GOOD?? Good days and bad days ar...

@shiftms-guides 

EditedLast reply

shiftms-guides

What is Shift.ms?

Hey 👋 Welcome to the Shift.ms community! Drop a comment below and let us know where you're from 👇 Whether you've got MS questions, you're seeking advice, or you just want to chat to other MSers, we've got you covered 💚 Take a minute to hear Sarah's MS story and learn how she gets the most out ...

@BillySmith 

EditedLast reply

BillySmith

How long did it take you to get diagnosed with MS?

We’ve just launched Shift.ms polls! Take part in the first poll below👇 *Bonus points if you can leave a comment and let me know: are you happy with how long it took?

How long did it take you to get diagnosed with MS?

Total answers: 2262

@asilvarego 

Last reply

asilvarego

bodybuilding with MS?

Hey everyone, does anyone lift? I actually started lifting before my diagnosis but after I started having symptoms, in my attempt to be healthier to see if things got better on their own (turns out going to the gym is good to have better balance, but you will still pee yourself at night on occasio...

@Rsfrowl 

Last reply

Rsfrowl

Muscle Stiffness - Back

Evening all, For the past week I've been suffering from a really stiff and painful lower back that spreading up. Back feeling super tense and achy. Could this be MS linked muscle stiffness or is it just poor posture? It's come on really suddenly and just can't shift it... any advice?
Didmarton, Badminton, UK

Looking for advice on footwear

Hi all, I’m struggling to find a comfortable shoe/boot/trainers. I need support but heavy footwear doesn’t suit me
Wicklow, Ireland

@StillClaire 

Last reply

StillClaire

When your legs don’t work like they used to no more (Ed!)

Morning 👋 I’ve had RRMS since 2011 and it’s only ever caused sensory impairment to my hand. Until a year ago when my walking started to be impacted, occasionally. That ‘occasionally’ is now pretty much all of the time and I use a stick. Consultant thinks I’ve probably moved to SPMS (was not in my...

@callahang 

EditedLast reply

callahang

Any Tips for Managing Sore Gums/ Cankers/ Gum Sores?

Hello everyone! Newly diagnosed with MS here, I got a gum sore the other day that has yet to resolve itself. The first few days couple days were okay, but, now it's quite painful, brushing teeth on that side hurts, so I avoid that side where the sore is, I tried a topical "freezing" protective-lay...