@username
Please wait...
Sort by

@newdiseasehelp 

EditedLast reply

newdiseasehelp

Scary new disease

Hello all, I am writing because I have something that could be MS but maybe something else. It started very rapidly (from a kiss with a stranger) in the last 3 months I have deterirorated rapidly - I'm fatigued, brain fog, unable to think ahead, unable to work, sore throat, loss of appetitie, and fe...

@HEARTY18 

Last reply

HEARTY18

Flare up

Has anyone else ever felt like their whole body is vibrating and u feeling shaky during a flare up

Whew…

This teacher is tired. I love my job, but this school year has been really hard (not MS related). Ready for summer break and something new.

@shiftms-films 

EditedLast reply

shiftms-films

Do All MSers Think The Same? | Diagnosis: Part One

Join Roxy, Heather, Maytee, Katt and Dave as they agree and disagree with hot MS topics, opinions and share their multiple sclerosis diagnosis stories. Did you have a difficult diagnosis? Why not share the lessons you learned with the Community in the comments below 👇 https://www.youtube.com/watc...

@KarriW 

Last reply

KarriW

How can you tell if your having a relapse?

Hi, I'm newly diagnosed, almost 3 months. How can you tell if you are having a relapse? I started having worsening pain on my weak side, a very painful headache, worsening dizziness which has led to nausea so bad I haven't been eating very well, general malaise, worsening fatigue... Everything just ...

@MissWhy 

Last reply

MissWhy

50k in May challenge

Has anyone else signed up to take part in this challenge? Do it! I’ve already had over £200 in donations and I’m being realistic about how I can use the AlterG to help me walk 15k during May

@shiftms-films 

Last reply

shiftms-films

I'd love to not have to work, but what about if you can't work...

What's the difference between never having to work again versus never being able to work again? During out #makeworkworkcampaign in London we asked members of the public What would you do today if you couldn't work tomorrow? Let us know in the comments below https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvsgVpm8...

Winning comes in such different, daily shapes and sizes doesn’t it? 😏

If you can access an AlterG treadmill, then I can definitely reccomend trying one out. There’s a real joy in seeing your feet move again as you walk with confidence on it…