1. I hope you get better.
2. Jesus will heal you if you just keep praying.
3. My neighbor Amy has multiple sclerosis, do you know her?
4. Yeah, but you’re not actually properly disabled, are you?
5. H-E-L-L-O! HOWWWW ARE YOUUU?
6. Were you born that way?
7. You don’t look sick to me.
8. How do you go to the bathroom?
9. Omg yeah, I feel you. I get so annoyed when the elevator’s broken.
10. Yeah it’s totally accessible, there’s just like, three stairs.
11. So, what’s the deal, with uh, that, uh, walker thing?
12. My friend is disabled so I totally understand.
13. If I was disabled I don’t think I could carry on living.
14. At least you don’t have cancer.
15. I wish I got a special parking space, you’re so lucky to get all those free things.
16. You’re too pretty to be disabled.
17. You are an inspiration.
18. Oh, you’re here. You must feel better.
19. Ugh, I wish I didn’t have to stand.
20. You shouldn’t drink diet coke.
21. OMG, this vitamin will leave you symptom free.
22. What did you do to get MS?
23. I heard a vaccine caused it.
24. Why are you dragging one of your feet?
25. Stop using MS as an excuse. You can’t feel that way ALL the time.
26. Oh, trust me, I know EXACTLY how you feel!
27. You need to get out of the house more.
28. Maybe if you exercise more.
29. Maybe you just need to try a little harder.
30. It must be lovely being at home all day living on benefits while the rest of us have to work.