Hi everyone, haven’t been here for a while. But well, here is MS again so I’m back 🙂 For the last 4 years I’ve been taking Gilenya. I’m not suffering from side effects, so I wasn’t complaining. Today I had the results from my check up MRI and turns out I have 2 new, inactive, legions over the last 1,5 years. Now the question is if I want to change my medication to something stronger (tysabri, mavenclad or ocrevus). I had a long conversation with my neurologist. She advices me to stay on gilenya, cause I don’t have any new fysical symptomes. But I’m worrying cause I think my MS is not stable enough, I just was lucky I had legions on spots in my brain that didn’t give new symptomes. Seems like we disagree on this, so I don’t know if I better follow my guts/fear of getting worse or I follow my neurologist, as my parter would do. Any ideas on the matter or thinks I have to consider? I have no clue on how to decide….
Last reply 1 month ago
How to decide on switching meds?