Decided to make a shortlist of positive things about my condition rather than dwell on all the dark stuff. Its just for fun really but yeh, maybe you can relate to some of these and perhaps add some of your own=)
1) It can actually make you feel elated sometimes if the right wire gets tripped!
2) Those push button disposable lighters that sometimes dispense sharp static shocks, well, I just don’t notice that anymore!
3) (this is naughty but i’m sure we all do it) If i’m feeling down i’ll go and find people to tell them I have MS.
NB, This is NOT for attention, this is just to see if they are type ‘A’ or type ‘B’
Type A:- “Oh you have MS, omg! I am so sorry!” *yeh right! ^^*
Type B:- “Oh goodness! You look well on it though…” *growls inside*
oh nearly forgot type ‘C’
Type C:- “Do you, I have a MAC had it for years!” *speechless*
5) I can laugh about ATOS sessions now (if your working you probably need to look that up)
6) If I spill someones pint I can both have an excuse and not give a damn if they don’t believe me and hit me anyway!
7) I can mow lawns deliberately wrong and feel totally justified!
If you can think of things positive about ms and i’m sure some of you will have some or think of some, please add to this, would love to see what ya come up with 🙂