5.0 Release Notes
06.10.20 - Hello World
- Login Issues
- Fixed - Log in button prevalence and visibility increased throughout the site.
- Fixed - Logged in users will now be automatically forwarded from shift.ms to shift.ms/app to avoid "go to app" pain point.
- Working on - Issue in log in process allowing users to progress even when they provide invalid credentials.
- Working on - Login flow has been reviewed and Sign up vs Login issues has been identified. Working on a fix to keep the two paths separate.
- Working on - Implementing direct message email notification setting in a users profile
- Profile Picture
- Fixed - For all of those that both lost their profile pic in the DB migration and were lost as to how to update it we have now added a tool tip to an individuals profile to guide them in.
- Forwarding from shift.ms to shift.ms/app requires a page load before it identifies the users logged in state.
- When we push an update, some users will have a blank stream, this is fixed by a refresh.
- Logging into the site providing an @googlemail.com account when you signed up with an @gmail account and visa vera will lead to a new sign up rather than sign in.
- There is some errant text and menu styling that has escaped our reviews.
- Film recommendations aren't always coming through.