Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

8 months ago

@rebeccar07 , about 2/3 of a way down this webpage, there is a section titled, “If an employee is not eligible or their SSP ends” :-

This shows what your employer should do, but it would be wise to seek the advice of the local Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB), who are knowledgeable in this field.

5 months ago

@rebeccar07 as a payroll administrator, I can advise you that you should receive form SSP1 with your letter. You then make an appointment with your local jobcentre plus / DWP office to apply for ESA, unless they are onto universal credit. They will then assess your finances and decide what financial support you are entitled to. You should also be applying for PIP if you’ve been off for around 6 months 🤔

Join to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.