What’s it all about?
We’ve created a brand new YouTube channel and we want you to take over the reins and speak to the community of MSers.
How does it work?
- Each month an MSer will share 4 videos, one per week on the Shift.ms YouTube Takeover channel
- Each video can be two to five minutes long – we’re not looking for you to make the next Bridget Jones Diary
- Talk about your day to day life but think about what you might want other MSers to take away from that
How we’ll help:
- We can offer some training on how to use YouTube to upload and edit your videos. If you prefer to use a different video editor, that’s totally fine with us.
- If you get stuck for things to talk about, we can suggest some topics MSers might be interested in, just give us a shout.
- Once your videos are live we’ll share them on our other social channels – you could do this too, let’s spread the word.
We want to get as many MSers on board but here’s a few things to think about before signing up:
- You’ll need a device that you can film on and then edit on too – phones are perfect for filming but you may need a tablet or computer for the small bit of editing.
- The filming will take a short time but you’ll need to consider a little extra for the uploading and editing of the film – we think this will be around an hour a week.
- This will be seen everywhere and shared through our many channels.