Last reply 2 months ago


I was diagnose with Ms in January after having one major relapse in July 2018. I decided not to under go any DMT at that time. I have now however developed optic neuritis in my right eye. Is this the time to re-think what i had already decided regarding DMT? Is DMT always the best option?!

Thank you in advance <3

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

2 months ago

No one here will advise you to take or not to take a DMT.
The decision is yours and yours alone.
We can only give an opinion of what to do once you’ve chosen to do anything.
Better to try though than not.
Or better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.
As they say…..

2 months ago

@zara I feel exactly the same. I’m more scared of the side effects of the medication than I am the MS symtoms. Meeting to discuss meds with my neuro in next couple of weeks, will definitely be asking if putting it off is an option.

Join to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.