Last reply 2 months ago
Claiming Housing Benefit

Hey all, been a while… Is there a simpler way to claim housing benefit / council tax support?, instead of having to fill in a god awful form online, I ‘ve tried and failed n faiiled several timmes, not able to see properly and have mad spas attacks in my forearm.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

2 months ago

@peterfrancis try phoning your local council they might have someone in adult social care Who can complete it for you, or phoning DWP helpline they may be able to provide someone to complete it for you over the phone. Failing that your local citizens advice bureau. Good luck.

2 months ago

@peterfrancis , another vote for your local citizens advice bureau (CAB). They’ll be able to advise on whether other benefits are payable too.

Join to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.