10 videos for Physiotherapist
Will physiotherapy help MSers with vertigo?
Can physiotherapy help with bladder and bowel control?
What type of exercises would you recommend for MSers with balance problems?
How much should MSers rely on physio sessions or do at home?
If MSers suffer from muscle spasms, what can help?
How long after a relapse should MSers start physio?
I’ve noticed I’m getting foot drop, what are my options?
Is physio effective in reducing disability for MSers?
Search for content from one of our Expert Types
- Acas writer
- Access 2 Learn
- Airport Logistics
- Associate Professor
- Clinical Researcher
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist
- Consultant Neurologist
- Consultant Nurse
- Counselling Psychologist
- Director of External Affairs - MS Society
- Disability Specialist
- DSA assessor
- Expert by experience
- Expert MSer
- Head of Disability
- Health Psychologist
- HR Consultant
- MacDonald Professor of Neurology
- MS Advocate
- MS Nurse
- MS Nurse Consultant
- MS Nurse Practitioner
- MS Specialist Nurse
- MSer and founder of Active MSers
- MSer Expert
- MSers Expert and founder of Active MSers
- Neurological Physiotherapist
- Neurology Research Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Pain consultant
- Policy Manager
- Policy Officer
- Professor of clinical neuroscience
- Professor of cognitive health
- Professor of Neuro Immunology
- Professor Of Neuroimmunology
- Professor of Neurology
- Professor of Rehabilitation
- Research Director
- Research psychologist
- Senior Policy Officer
- Senior Policy Officer MS Society
- Social Research Methodologist