Search for content from one of our Expert Types
- Clinical Researcher
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist
- Consultant Neurologist
- Consultant Nurse
- Counselling Psychologist
- Expert MSer
- Health Psychologist
- MacDonald Professor of Neurology
- MS Nurse
- MS Specialist Nurse
- MSer and founder of Active MSers
- MSer Expert
- MSers Expert and founder of Active MSers
- Neurological Physiotherapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Pain consultant
- Policy Manager
- Professor of clinical neuroscience
- Professor of cognitive health
- Professor of Neuro Immunology
- Professor Of Neuroimmunology
- Professor of Neurology
- Professor of Rehabilitation
- Research Director
- Research psychologist
- Social Research Methodologist
10 videos for Physiotherapist
Will physiotherapy help MSers with vertigo?
Can physiotherapy help with bladder and bowel control?
What type of exercises would you recommend for MSers with balance problems?
How much should MSers rely on physio sessions or do at home?
If MSers suffer from muscle spasms, what can help?
How long after a relapse should MSers start physio?
I’ve noticed I’m getting foot drop, what are my options?