rubeus7777 14/04/18
Last reply 1 week ago
Wishing they have a MS dating site

Usually, I wouldn’t vent about things like finding someone on a website like this because it’s not appropriate, but I wish there was a site for people that have chronic problems, that way you could talk to someone that could relate and won’t judge the situation.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
1 week ago

@rubeus7777 , this is a website for people with a chronic problem. We can relate, understand and empathise.

A dating site for people with a chronic problem would only interest a minority audience and would be severely limiting one’s options. I can’t really see there being a demand……

edmontonalberta
1 week ago

@rubeus7777

My understanding of relationship is different than most. I believe when people meet their first thought is “What is in this for me? And what will it cost?”

In a work or social relationship, the expense is low – everyone leaves when the job is done. In a serious relationship the expense rises – as do the potential benefits. My role in serious relationships is to ensure the benefits are much greater to justify my flaws; whether health-wise or personality.

I point this out because we are bringing health flaws as part of our package. We need to be much better than our healthy competition is all other aspects. To make a long story short, I would not join an MS dating site because the first thing we advertise is one of our flaws.

If I was looking to date I would be promoting my strengths while down playing my weaknesses. I did this prior to being diagnosed; if something occurs that I need to find another partner in life, I would do the same…

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.