Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 month ago

@rotherhamdave , it’s going to be a welcome option.

Marijuana is an untapped medicinal option that has been shown to improve some of the most hopeless of medical cases. Let’s hope big pharma doesn’t get involved and price it out of reach……….

guinness
1 month ago

@ rotherhamdave i’m sure you are fully aware of how easy Marijuana is to get in Rotherham

mermaidia11
1 month ago

This is truly marvellous news!!

Yeah🎉@rotherhamdave and @hank etc!

Just marvellous! We should have the choice to go a bit more natural, and should have had for a while.

A cheap alleviation of symptoms, which will alleviate the strain on the nhs as well

Prescription cost cbd!

I wanted to try some legal cbd and you know what?

Charlottes Web charge 150!quid for a medicinal bottle. And a little farty one at that.

I’m sick of being ripped off by parasites personally.

The pharma ones won’t be happy either, hence why it won’t be widely publicised…

So It’s marvellous news and @hank : the pharma stand to gain 3.5bn from Ocrelizumab.
3.5 Bill

And cbd works, as we know…

There’s worse things than being in a chair @hank FYI, fatal brain virus for one ….

Thanks @rotherhamdave

mermaidia11
1 month ago

Roche’s Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) having additional reported cases of progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML) has not raised neurologist alarms despite analyst concern. Most physicians, familiar with treating PML, said the events should not negatively affect the medication’s uptake in multiple sclerosis (MS), despite contrary market opinions.

The FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS) lists three cases of PML for Ocrevus in 2017 so far. Following one reported case of PML in June, experts discussed a potential additive effect of Ocrevus to Biogen’s Tysabri (natalizumab), though ultimately they concluded that the case was likely due to the latter’s carryover effect.

rotherhamdave
1 month ago

@guinness lol u know us well wi living around corner. So u got ursen some in past then?

@mermaidia11 no probs, it’s about time we av it a little easier to live life

guinness
1 month ago

@ rotherhamdave there is too much SKUNK and SPICE going around at moment for me to partake but I know a very nice man who produces top dollar gear if I get the urge

guinness
1 month ago

@ rotherhamdave £150 on oz

highlander
1 month ago

Hi @guinness @rotherhamdave
🌀✨👲🌀💫🌀👲
Constable Dibble might be reading.
Mind you can he read?

rotherhamdave
1 month ago

Seeing people on spice on the news shocks n makes me laugh. Wot a waste of life to want to be like. Get em arrested n get rid of that sort off streets n in public areas

guinness
1 month ago

@highlander in the grand scheme of things Constable Plod is the least of my worries

highlander
1 month ago

@guinness @rotherhamdave
I live 30 seconds walk from the second biggest Nick in the UK.
My house was broken into and emptied of all electrical gear and a shed loads more.
It took them 6 hours to pop round!
But remember this you’re an easy target
We are honest law abiding citizen’s who have a genuine reason partaking in a at the mo a criminal record, makes the arrest stats look better !
The insurance assessor got round before them!

peterfrancis
1 month ago

The medication that is going to be available will only be in Capsule and spray form apparently.

I’d want to know what else was in the Spray or Capsule before I even consider taking them.

I’s prefer it if actual weed was legalised, like it should have been a long time ago.

guinness
1 month ago

@peterfrancis it should be legalised and farmed like it is in the USA/CANADA under license and only available if you register your information and I.D it would hopefully then drive the bad stuff off the streets

guinness
1 month ago

@ highlander both myself and Rotherhamdave are in the area of the worst police force in the uk, does not give you much hope

stumbler
1 month ago

@guinness , cannabis is farmed in the UK under license as well……………..for export!!! 😕

guinness
1 month ago

@stumbler your joking, so why is it not available?

stumbler
1 month ago

guinness
1 month ago

@stumbler you are without doubt a person of immense knowledge a very very interesting read, should I start to vote TORY ?

christiner
1 month ago

@mermaidia11 I get my CBD oil from hempen.co.uk it’s organically farmed in Oxfordshire. It’s £25 a bottle for 10ml at 3%.
I have tried to get Sativex from my Drs, they had to refer to a neurologist and they have said that it is not on NICE guidelines for MS so I can’t have it. I have offered to pay for it but still can’t have it.
Hopefully things will change in the Autumn.

nutshell88
1 month ago

The oil and hemps of it are available on iherb

peterfrancis
1 month ago

@guinness

Should you start to vote Tory?….

Seven Hells No, don’t become part of the problem, lol.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.