Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Anonymous
3 years ago

May 15th

@angelbum : seems primordial to know indeed 😉

thecuriosity
3 years ago

June.

anawith1n
3 years ago

June born in Madrid but brought up in Australia

stumbler
3 years ago

End of March.

jonesbear
3 years ago

January.

kerryp
3 years ago

february

alana
3 years ago

October

jj5sim
3 years ago

November

pavo
3 years ago

September

angelbum
3 years ago

Keep em coming just interesting to know if there would be more people in a certain month ?

Seems to be a lot of different months so far .

Could we be born with ms ?

Who knows

angelbum
3 years ago

So far seems to be main from October through to Feb March

PleAse state your country as one lady from Australia in June but there’s winter’s are different time of year ?

So I am December scotland uk

Anonymous
3 years ago

@angelbum In this moment, it is winter is north hemisphere, so it is summer in south hemisphere (in broad terms) 😉 seasons are due to inclination of Earth on in N-S axis… search figures on web, you’ll understand.

For me : May 15th – France

Laboratories will pay a lot to get your statistics study 😉

pavo
3 years ago

September Scotland only ever get winter in Scotland

Anonymous
3 years ago

LOL @pavo, so let’s say there is a clement winter and a cold winter in Scotland …

thecuriosity
3 years ago

@angelbum – i’m Scotland, and i was born in summer.

i’ve definitely seen mention of this in some studies concerning birth month and how that affects the levels of Vitamin D and the immune system’s development. can’t seem to find it but there are definitely plenty articles agreeing with it. everyone knows articles must be correct. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/health-navigator/how-birth-month-can-affect-the-risk-of-developing-multiple-sclerosis/article10958254/

angelbum
3 years ago

Did your parents travel anywhere warm during the pregnancy ?

angelbum
3 years ago

Which part of scotland are you all from I’m from aberdeen anyone from aberdeen ?

pavo
3 years ago

born Perth but moved to Edinburgh when I was 3 years old

wilf
3 years ago

June in bucks, uk

jonesbear
3 years ago

Wolverhampton west mids.

music
3 years ago

June 4th

Novemeber

or November!!!

katflowers
3 years ago

November, UK

angelbum
3 years ago

Lots of winter birthdays so far

johnathanmac
3 years ago

I’m 27 tomorrow! 🙂

angelbum
3 years ago

Ahhh happy birthday dude ! 🙂

johnathanmac
3 years ago

Thank you @angelbum It will be a quiet affair for this birthday, I am well past the partying stages of drinking twice my weight in alcohol to celebrate both my birthday and St Patricks day! Apparently it’s called being an adult. I thought I would try it for once 😉 😛

thecuriosity
3 years ago

@jonathanmac that’s absolutely no reason to be an adult 😉 enjoy your birthday!

laurabeebee
3 years ago

May, Northern Ireland 🙂

sef71
3 years ago

April 2nd Leeds in UK

angelbum
3 years ago

tiggermum
3 years ago

April. Many years ago. 🙁

makkymee
3 years ago

I was born in April, UK London.

keligal68
3 years ago

February Ontario Canada

elisha24and
3 years ago

hi I were born in aug

splick
3 years ago

July 26th – Jersey, Channel Islands

MariaS
3 years ago

December, and I’ve lived in London all my life….

graham100
3 years ago

December

malvina
3 years ago

Bastille day ;0) (14th of July)

clare-bear
3 years ago

February Born Wales, but now live in South WEst

angelbum
3 years ago

It certainly seems that most people have Aug to April with not as many people born May June July ?

That suggests we never got much sunlight in our first few months of life who knows !

dom1975
3 years ago

May 21st in sunny morecambe!!

graham100
3 years ago

Hi angelbum. Not necessarily the case if answers are from people in Australia for example. Weather different around world. Sorry to put bock on theory. lol

fi70
3 years ago

March 7th , Dundee, Scotland

grahamjk
3 years ago

Hi July 1st born in Kent live in South derbyshire

angelbum
3 years ago

Yes but if you look at people from Australia there birthdays tend to be June July Aug that’s there winter across there ! That’s when it gets complicated 🙂

miriam
3 years ago

June, summer baby

jindies
3 years ago

November

– Nikki
(Toronto, Ontario … Canada)

mikee
3 years ago

end of September, always rains

outlier
3 years ago

April 3rd in Edinburgh, where the sun always shines in my head 😉

sarfrazarif
3 years ago

November, Leeds, England

anettauk
3 years ago

July 24th

lina
3 years ago

February 6th Bury now living in Rochdale born to Italian parents spent a lot of summers in the school holidays maybe about 7 weeks.

Lina

Anonymous
3 years ago

5th of August in Ireland 🙂

melaniemann
3 years ago

October in West Germany (English parents – Father in HM Forces)

eikichi
3 years ago

on halloween 31th of october xD

ahmed
3 years ago

November
Lived in a hot country for the first 12/13 years of my life.
So the vit D theory didn’t work for me.

seenjo11
3 years ago

July 7 / New Rochelle, NY.

MariaS
3 years ago

I also have a December birthday. Born in London, England.
cheers!

calnffc
3 years ago

2nd of August, Derbyshire,UK

cherish
3 years ago

January Aberdeen City Scotland.

Nice day for the ducks!!

? ? xxx

Anonymous
3 years ago

May for me! Which I had read is the most common month for it…
This study suggests April/May being the most common birth months for us lot who were gestating away in the northern hemisphere – theory being that our mothers didn’t get much sunlight. And those of us in the southern hemisphere seem to have the opposite trend, with November being the most common month…

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23278658

Anonymous
3 years ago

8th January,Birmingham,England

cherish
3 years ago

1912 @george1234
Think that’s the year George was born. He only looks 98 though.
Must be the Welsh air!

Anonymous
3 years ago

I”ll have you know that when I was born they lifted my mom upside down,and slapped HER………..

cherish
3 years ago

Hope they gave her tea and shortbread for the shock!!

? ? xxxxx

Anonymous
3 years ago

……And a large scotch too…………I was so fat,I was born on the 8th,9th,and 10th……

mj2000uk
3 years ago

March 29th for me and very much agree with the Vitamin D theory.

Carrying a child through the cold/wet/dark/winter months (I think 10 out of 12 of them are like that in the UK) meant that our Mums to be did not venture out into daylight and who could blame them!!! So there is a link between this and MS.

I also live in Southport, Merseyside and grew up in Liverpool and there is also a link with being near the coast too.

I am a perfect target….northern hemisphere, winter pregnancy, coastal location and I am sure I read somewhere about being of Norse descent too!!! All me!!!!

Where is the being ginger evidence too?

Anonymous
3 years ago

Mike,my mum was a ginger,but I”m from The Midlands and Celtic on fathers side………..I still think MS is virus related,but why 75% women sufferers?

min
3 years ago

End of July…

hockeyrat
3 years ago

October!!! NHL hockey season starts!!!!

jenny06
3 years ago

@george1234 men close the gap in progressive forms of MS, more 50/50.
May, born in northern California, U.S., but I grew up in southern California. Lived in the desert after birth. Sister in law has MS too, born in Michigan and raised in Florida.

kimmjane
3 years ago

October – born in arizona – grew up in northern idaho and moved to nevada during puberty

chris
3 years ago

3rd April in UK

jindies
3 years ago

November in Toronto, Ontario (Canada)

Anonymous
3 years ago

30th march I’m from Northants x

adamski
3 years ago

July 9th London 🙂 x

rach
3 years ago

1st April

leogirl
3 years ago

August in Dublin

miskovic75
3 years ago

April 19th, in central Europe.

The WHO’s current recommended daily dose of vitamin D (D3) is just 400iu. This value has been calculated in a quick-and-dirty process: majority of those 2.000 people (yes, just 2.000 to calculate the recommendation for billions!) had a pretty strong deficiency on Vitamin D (but back then, nobody knew or cared). There is a huge study going since several years, worldwide, involving huge number of test-persons – target is calculation of a really healthy recommended daily dose. It is expected to be several times higher that those lousy 400iu.

Another point: good food source of vitamin D is salmon, correct. BUT, that only applies to wild salmon – living free in the ocean. The regular salmon we get, comes from a farm and it contains just 10% of the vitamin D amount of a wild salmon! Sad world, we have built 🙁

adamski
3 years ago

@miskovic75 I understand what your saying about vit d3, if you would like feedback from others, I suggest you start it in a new thread. Personally I take 2500iu daily of vit d3 and have done for about two and a half years
Adam 🙂

reddivine
3 years ago

i should just point out that by putting your birthday on line, you can be opening yourself up to all kinds of security problems.
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/07/13/7-Personal-Details-You-Should-Never-Divulge-Onl

I have several of you as “friends” and met F2F others but sorry, Anonymous……i a bit leery of someone showing no name and no face……..

miskovic75
3 years ago

@adamski There were already several ‘busy’ threads on vitamin D, I mentioned it here – because this topic has taken bit of a turn towards vitamin D during pregnancy. But the statistics rather indicate, that the significant period for sunlight exposure / versus MS are the first 15 years of a person’s life.
Myself I am having 5.000iu D3 daily since 10 years. Never had the level of D3 in blood over 80. Got a total of almost 100 lesions, but I can still walk (not too far though).

adamski
3 years ago

@miskovic75 I Understand now. I also just re read my post and realised the brain fog must have kicked in when I wrote it.. I meant to put I Take 5000iu daily and according to the pill bottle that’s 2,500 percent of your RDA.

linzy83
2 years ago

im November 17th. so begining of winter n fact im from uk its always cold

chrisgait86
2 years ago

From Scotland born in November. Lots of ms sufferers live in Scotland and born in winter.

lady-caroline
2 years ago

Early July, I from Northern Ireland and now live in Glasgow.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.