Gav 08/12/14
Last reply 3 years ago
Where does Gav begin?

Where does my MS end and where do I begin? I’ve had my MS for over seven years now, at first it was easy for me to distinguish between the two, not so much now. I don’t know how many of my current problems are caussed by my MS and whatever normal felt like.

Is my current use of a wheelchair down to a relapse I never realised I had, is it simply natural progression or could it be down to my apathy towards my physiotherapy exercises? Is my current unemployment a result of my MS, the economic situation or my own poor self image? These questions are rhetorical by the way.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

tiggermum
3 years ago

@Gav where does anyone begin? It is difficult to decide what is the cause of anything. Unless you are fully aware of what you are doing. I know MY unemployment is down to my MS which then made me feel useless, and apathetic.

I am not going to offer you any answers or advice, as your questions are rhetorical. But know this: we all feel the way you are feeling at some time or another (Me – usually around Christmas/New Year) so you are not alone. But you know that.

I guess the main issue we all have is getting answers to the many questions which pop up every day. Rhetorical or otherwise.

Keep smiling Gav and keep going. x

cameron
3 years ago

I know I’ve posted this many times but I feel very strongly that this is such a complex condition that we all need lots of the right kind of medical support. Otherwise, you just can’t see the woods for the trees. Is anyone medical keeping track of your mobility? Is anyone noting changes or are you left to work it out for yourself? It can’t be right that you’re getting no help. xx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.