Last reply 5 years ago
where are you all?

Hi I live in Perthshire and I’m trying to get mums/dads with kids under 5 that would be interested in meeting up once a month.
It’s at a place called Noah’s which is a playbarn for kids from 0-12years. We meet on the first Monday of the month from 10.30-12.30 and it’s FREE!!!
Any takers?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
5 years ago

Hi, @tiggywinkle, is this for parents, who have MS? I’m just confused as to where the MS Support side of things come in….:)

tiggywinkle
5 years ago

Sorry! It’s for parents who have MS. It’s nice to meet other parents who walk like their toddlers!

stumbler
5 years ago

@tiggywinkle, no need to apologise. But the clarification does help.
I should imagine that new parents and parents of toddlers would find this kind of social gathering as very therapeutic.
Let’s see whether there are any new parents in the area, who respond. 🙂

tiggywinkle
5 years ago

thanks. I hope I get some!

kirstyscotland8
5 years ago

I’ve been having a hard enough time finding Scottish people, so good luck! 😛

stumbler
5 years ago

@tiggywinkle, Heather you’re more than welcome to our bit of cyber-space, where we all understand each other and help each other along.
There’ll be some interested in how you got prescribed Sativex. It seems it’s a useful treatment, but it’s not prescribed much! 🙂

tiggywinkle
5 years ago

Mmmmmm sativex! Took a year to get it prescribed. And 3 admissions to hospital where I was kept in for about 6wks each time! I’m glad 2012 is over

loulou
5 years ago

tiggywinkle, your second comment made I laff !!!

tiggywinkle
5 years ago

Ooooooohhhh! Hahahaha

tiggywinkle
5 years ago

Hi again!
Anyone out there who is interested PLEASE come along.

Heather

hugmachine
5 years ago

There’s not many scots on here. I’m in Edinburgh myself but I don’t have any kids. Good luck finding people and welcome to shift xxx

jogau
5 years ago

Hi I’m new to this site, I live in Manitoba, Canada. Great site

Anonymous
5 years ago

Edinburgh 🙂

Sparky
5 years ago

Edinburgh(Kirkliston)

kirstyscotland8
5 years ago

https://shift.ms/groups/scottish-msers/ Some of you are already here but just in case! JOIN US!

krissie2012
5 years ago

https://shift.ms/groups/parents-with-ms/ may also be a useful group for you. I’m nowhere near where you are but do have two little ones 🙂

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.