rotherhamdave 12/06/18
Last reply 5 days ago
What’s the worse injury has someone had?

I’ve not broken yet (touch wood) plenty of black eyes from falling face onto bathroom sink or kitchen side. Cut knees when I’m out n my legs give up and I fall to them. Bruises on legs, arms. Kicked small toe up. Cuts to fingers when preparing food. Wots next I wonder………??

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

wobbler
6 days ago

My usual is to open the door without getting my foot out of the way quickly enough… I am usually bare feet at home and when I do it it bloody well hurts!
I have done it so many times I’ve lost count

mmhhpp
6 days ago

I have broken two ribs falling flat on the floor

mmhhpp
6 days ago

grandma
6 days ago

Last year ( when I was a bit more mobile) I was stood on the chest freezer, with a 2 gallon tub of wallop painting the ceiling, tripped up and fell off, thought I had broken the leg, but it was just so badly bashed and bruised, still got a bruise 10 months later, as the doc says had I been 18 instead on 61 the bruise would have gone within a couple of weeks. Took me 6 months to clean the paint off the floor, good thing it wasn’t gloss!😘

peterfrancis
6 days ago

Prior to diagnosis I had a fall where I fractured my knee, not nice at all, even managed to do the splits as I hit the pavement, nice.

frankyjack
5 days ago

My mum had a really nasty fall a few years ago. She fell in her bedroom onto the bed post and fractured her sternum.
Very very painful indeed. We’ve since made her bedroom a bit more fall friendly if you know what I mean.

pikilily
5 days ago

I think that since my diagnosis I have become more risk and falls aware, because since then I have had only minor injuries..ie small bruises.
Before, multiple fractured ribs, fractured skull, grade 3acj injury, broken wrists, internal injuries, I have an unstable pelvis due to a fall, shattered teeth, broken nose, every single toe has been broken at some point.. .. all due to my HORSES !!!!
😙😙😙

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.