DjBlack 02/05/12
Last reply 6 years ago
What now … :/

So I recently found out that a girl very close to my heart passed away from cancer and I’m f’ng kicking myself for not being with her more! I know in the end she is in a better place and no longer in pain but it has pretty much destroyed me as a human being and I’ve certainly discovered the feeling that people get to make them do really stupid things.

I’ve never been one to deal with these sort of things very well, and for the love of god hope I never go through this again.

I won’t do anything stupid but I am beating myself up on the inside about everything and don’t want to let her go 🙁

I’m sorry for sharing this with all of you on here but somehow me typing about it seems to help me out with all these shite feelings I have at the moment.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Lillylilly
6 years ago

I am genuinely sorry to hear of your loss, DJ.

All of your feelings of anger and guilt are totally normal, but try to think about your friend through these. Remind yourself of the happier times with her, and how you felt when she was here.

Get yourself a journal and write down all your negative thoughts, it may help you x

daisy
6 years ago

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss, I know it doesn’t seem like it at the moment, but try to remember that things will get easier. They will. I think Lillylilly’s idea to get a journal is great – writing things down can be the best way to get your feelings out when you can’t face talking to people about things yet.
Take good care of yourself, D x

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.