tabbycat 22/10/14
Last reply 3 years ago
What makes you happy?:)

MS can bring you down, and we have to pick ourselves up again – with a little help from our friends – so how about adding something to this thread that makes you happy so we can inspire each other! 🙂
Here goes ( and you can take this anyway that makes you smile) –

1.Stroking my cat until he purrs!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

3 years ago

Mine has to be snuggling in bed with my husband and kitty cats in freshly washed and ironed bed sheets. ^_^

3 years ago

@tabbycat That’s a nice thread…
my kids, being able to rest when I need to, chocolate with coffee flavour, exercise ( cardio – if I don’t overdo it), short walks in beautiful places 🙂

3 years ago

@tabbycat, what a great thread!
What makes me happy- my children,my husband,my dogs and I actively look for things to be grateful for- gratefullness makes me happy. The more you look for good things,the more good things come to you. It can be as simple as a smile from a stranger, the sun shining or the sounds of the birds in the trees.

3 years ago

Fantastic thread…I wonder what my reply would have been a few months ago….but right now, things are good. I love Autumn, so much, I want to share it with everyone, and drag them out for walks. I like how I see the world through my eyes. Feeling peaceful…my family, my dog, all makes me happy.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.