Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
3 years ago

@jdd0310 , I’m not really up on Twitter, I’ve never ventured there.

But, I will raise this as an issue with Shift.MS HQ, to see whether they’re aware of the issue.

Having said that, do you receive useful “tweets” from this Twitter user or would it be an option to “unfollow” them?

cassandrams
3 years ago

Hi @jdd0310, Cassandra here. I look after the Twitter takeover. It does certainly does look like Expat is a sports fan!

The nature of the takeover is that we allow whoever is in charge to tweet about whatever they like. The hope is that by showing that MS affects from all walks of life, we’ll help people see what MS doesn’t discriminate and that no two MSers are the same or have the same experiences.

What this does mean is that every now and then there will be the odd person who has different interests to you, and it looks like this has happened this weekend. Rest assured that whenever this does happen, the person in charge is only there for 2 days, and after that normal service will resume 🙂

I hope this explains a bit more about the takeover, but if you have any more questions, feel free to drop me a PM or email me at [email protected].

Take care

Cass

thecuriosity
3 years ago

i’ll be honest, i’ve been enjoying the difference in peoples posts, it’s a good change, but it’s much like people of the UK or Sweden. There’s not always someone you’re going to neccessarily agree with but if it gets conversation going it’s a good idea.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.