anxious123 16/05/17
Last reply 9 months ago
What else could it be?

Brain and spine lesions on mri…could it be anything other than ms…like stress or vit deficiency?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vasy
9 months ago

sjogren’s, neurological manifestation of lupus, NMO …
as far as I know almost all options are much worse than ms

anxious123
9 months ago

Thanks…think i am holding on to the very slight chance it may not be ms but something less serious and hopefully curable….feeling very low at the moment

lozwo
9 months ago

I’m so sorry you’re going through this.. I truly remember everything you are going through 🙁 it’s not a good space to be in and I hope you don’t have MS. But, if you do.. just know that it is still very possible to have a beautiful life ❤️… I do 😊

brendan
9 months ago

I’ve recently been where you are, seven months since diagnosed with secondary progressive ms, boy was that a shock, but now I’m coming to terms with it, so you can do it. Woken up to blue skies and sunshine today and you just think ” I’m glad to be here today” I think the mental side can be very hard, but you CAN do it. MS is not a death sentence, it’s a condition that you have to manage, they told me. The good things in life outweigh the bad things, please try to be positive, it will help you so much. I didn’t realise there were so many of us out there, it’s quite a comfort. The initial unease will pass, believe me. My thoughts are with you.

shocked
9 months ago

I am right where you are, if this is MS it will be my second attach. Had it investigated once before NEG. This time the MRI shows demilating plaques consistent with MS, off to MS clinic and hoping they are wrong, how could it be neg once positive the next time. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.