Last reply 1 year ago
What can I do??

Hey there guys, I have Copaxone injections until and tomorrow, for the past 2 weeks I wait for the.delivery, but they haven’t sent the prescription to the delivery company from the hospital.
I went to my gp but obviously they couldn’t sign, and I ve been going the.hospital 3 days.now and now one was there to help-guide(apparently there is no neurology department in Barnet hospital anymore).
Long story short I ve been on the phone the past 3 hours trying to short it out, but it’s a vicious circle between voicemails :p From Barnet voicemail to chase farm and then somewhere else and then back to Barnet.
Ps My nurses phone doesn’t work anymore, and my new one called me from an Unknown number…
Is there a way to find Copaxone tomorrow or On Saturday up until Tuesday?
I feel really lost and unable to do anything at this point.. And it’s a pity because I haven’t had a relapse since I started taking Copaxone (over 2 years)
If anyone can help me with ANY information would be perfect.
Anywhere in or around London
Take care guys, I am off to work now, thanks in advance!!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

@arison , it’s probably too late in the day for this, but have you tried PALS?

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/1082.aspx?CategoryID=68

potter
1 year ago

Missing a few shots won’t make a huge difference in your treatment. When you change medications you have a wash out period for a month usually. I hope you get your prescription filled soon. Potter

hels99
1 year ago

Potter is right, a couple of days off copaxone shouldn’t be a problem (I’m on copaxone too). You could try your neurologist’s secretary on Monday. They may be able to advise whether there is an MS coordinator for your neurology team (wherever that is now!) who may be able to follow up for you. In the meantime try not to stress.

arison
1 year ago

Thank you very much for your replies, I really do appreciate it.
Wish I was pressing the submit button as well whenever I wrote to someone here instead of just deleting my message.
I ll try to stay unstressed 😛
Take care!!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.