zulfihan 03/01/18
Last reply 6 months ago
Waves of symptoms

Dear All,

Happyyy new year to alll….

Here is my problem. I have been experiencing symtopms like pins and needles in my lef arm and leg, frequent toilet need, nausea in the last two days. I have also got flue sysptoms.
Am I having a relaps or is it a sign that it is coming soon?

I have had strong pain in my abdominal area together with cold and burning feelings. This has been going on for more than a year and nothing is done … and id not want to do anything either fed up.

Thank youuuu

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
6 months ago

Hi there. With some of the symptoms you describe it sounds like you could have an infection, so first stop should be your doctor/GP who will be able to tell with a urine/blood test if you have an infection. The sooner it is cleared the better – feel better soon!

stumbler
6 months ago

@zulfihan , I agree with @vixen, it does sound like something else in going on. So, having a Doctor check the non-MS causes is a good call.

zulfihan
6 months ago

Thank you all

I have cold anf flue so I am just assuming that flue made the ms made it worse and felt the symptoms stronger .. flared up i think … yet the pain comes and goes … from what i have read is that it is highly likely to be neoropthic pain.. unles i have stomach, the seplin or liver cancer ….

feeling much better today..

Thaksss alot

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.