Last reply 3 years ago
Vaccination hepatitis A,B, typhoid?

Anybody, who took vaccination for hepatitis A,B, typhoid or malaria? Like I wrote before I decided to go to Vietnam for 9 months volunteering project. Therefore, I need to take these immunizations before, but kind of afraid what it can do with me MS…Thank you for any advice.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
3 years ago

@shynini , there’s a fair bit of information here:-

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Living-Well-With-MS/Health-Wellness/Vaccinations , but, it doesn’t cover all the vaccinations that you mention.

I’d have a word with your MS Nurse/Neuro as they’re best placed to answer this question.

hasti18
3 years ago

Hello shynini. We went travelling to Vietnam Cambodia Thailand and the rest of the world 18monyhs ago and had the lot!! All the jabs plus Japanese encephalitis. The risk of what those possible illnesses could do to my condition Far outstayed the potential side effects of the vacs but this is of course an individuals choice. I did feel more confident whilst in these countries simply because I thought the immune barrier was there almost like superhuman, if only hey ha ha. Good luck with the project, it sounds like a fab chapter in life. Hope this helps with your decision

hasti18
3 years ago

By the way malaron malaria tabs are the best, practically no side affects. An old neuro man advised me about these a few years back when I went to India x

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.