Last reply 3 months ago
Update

So the original diagnosis was SEPSIS…caused by the UTI I had which worsened my symptoms which landed me in the hospital getting iv antibiotics .they stopped my Copaxone until my nuroligist says to start taking it again I left the hospital 6 days later once my blood culture came back negative with a week supply of antibiotics..so day by day I feel stronger..it’s hard but I am slowly learning this disease can my body it’s only been about 4 months for me so I have a long way to go thank you everyone so much help

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vivien
3 months ago

Glad to hear you’re on the way to recovery, you’ve been very lucky that the sepsis was caught in time! 🤗
You obviously have a good medical team looking after you!

stumbler
3 months ago

@sweets408 , we have to be so careful of UTIs. If we ignore them, there is a risk of sepsis, which is definitely best avoided.

It is advisable to acquire some Unrinalysis “dipsticks”, so that we can spot these infections as early as possible.

I take a supplement, D.Mannose, which does help prevent UTIs, This supplement did feature in a clinical trial to prove this.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.