Last reply 6 days ago
Twitching in foot

Just a question, I have been getting twitching under my feet, it first feels like pitching and then my foot or leg does a jolt twitch shacking

Does this happen to anyone else?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

peterfrancis
1 week ago

@lorag

Yes, I have had this symptom both pre and post diagnosis, it’s annoying to say the least.
It gets stronger and more erratic at night, I find. Do your legs feel really heavy too as if someone is sitting on them?.

stumbler
1 week ago

@lorag , I have an intense burning problem in my feet. They also have a general lack of feeling.

I try and ignore it, but it’s like someone is constantly running their fingernails down the soles of my feet. So, my feet are always moving and, occasionally have a reflex kick………

lorag
6 days ago

Good to know its just not me. my legs sometimes feel heavier just think the more tired I am the worse I feel.

merfield
6 days ago

@lorag, it’s not just you…… In my wheelchair crossing the road, ramp, change of surface, one of my legs shakes uncontrollably sometimes. And in bed I feel someone, or the dog, is touching my leg but no one is there…..spooky! Xx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.