Last reply 1 year ago
Trying to understand what are MS Symptom

Can anyone help me with some symptoms I’ve been having.
I’ve been getting a aching lower back which has been teamed up with pain down the back of my right leg (sometimes both), burning/tingling behind my knees, ankles and feet and a need to keep flexing my feet to stretch my legs out.
I find its exacerbated after I run even a short distance and at the end of the day. Sometimes I have pain at night. By the morning it is relieved to some extent. When I’m still I do feel like a pulsing in my right leg which I first noticed with my first presented symptom which was transverse Mylitis.
I’m dont understand whether this is a relapse, spasticity, nerve pain or exacerbation of my initial relapse. Also do you feel extreme fatigue with every relapse?? Although I do feel fatigue at the end of the day after running after 2 children I havn’t felt anything quite like when I had Transverse Mylitis and felt like I’d been run over by a steam roller and difficulty having energy to walk up the stairs.

I might add I’ve been feeling a pinging in my back when I lift my 3 year old!! Perhaps a train ride on my back to bed wasn’t such a good idea!!! ?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Best thing to do is give your ms nurse a call they will be able to let you know what crack is, I’m new to all this ms ting I’m learning everyday but I’m told there the person to go to. Sleep and rest I’m told is good too but with a 1 and 2 year old and also working full time Iv Got more chance of seeing a fish fart fire ? ?. Little monkeys ? they are bless em.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.