Last reply 1 year ago
Tremors/ vibrations?

Anyone else get tremors or internal vibrating feeling without physically shivering sensation after a workout or just exertion??scary

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

aha0022
1 year ago

Yes, that seems to be a common issue after any physical activities. The good thing is after a couple of years you get used to it and it’s not as annoying and irritating.

mmhhpp
1 year ago

I agree with aha0022. I also have them but you will get used to that feeling and it will be a minor priblem. Don’t worry it is always alarming when you feel it for the first time.

lucyh
1 year ago

Dear @diegomontes16, so glad you posted this one. I have that sensation in my head and torso and have had for some time (what a bonus, I don’t even need to exercise to experience it! πŸ™‚ )

Thanks also to @aha0022 and @mmhhpp for posting…I’m glad to know it is not that big a deal; I was concerned about it. Best wishes to all, lucyh

bethh
1 year ago

Hi

I also get this, but not all the time. I’ve not been able to work out why it sometimes happens and not at other times. It only lasts a short while though usually and I’ve kinda of got used to it.

lucyh
1 year ago

[email protected]

I have a feeling mine is related to alcohol (I’m talking about even a glass of wine) and also cocoa (weird, but I’ve been keeping an eye on this πŸ˜‰ The no-brainer is tiredness too…if I can get ‘untired’ it helps!

niccis
1 year ago

I have vibrating legs and bum if I get up after sitting for a while and after a bath. During a relapse the feeling is there all the time. Not painful though- just odd!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.