Last reply 6 years ago
Tingling on forehead

I’ve got like pin prick feelings over the left hand side of my forehead, had it before. Just thought I would vent on here cause I’ve got no where else!!! Doctor can’t help, neuro discharged me to doc so have to let it out somewhere!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
6 years ago

Do keep a diary of these symptoms so that you have a chronological history of all symptoms. This information can be invaluable when identifying the underlying condition.
Keep in mind that, if you feel the Neuro is not addressing the problem properly, that you can request a referral to an alternative Neuro.

boodle06
6 years ago

Thanks for your reply stumbler, I use to but I started to feel like I was becoming a hypochondriac, then my family would see me writing in there and think I was crazy. Your right though, will start doing it again (in private!!!)

Anonymous
6 years ago

Just so you don’t feel alone, I too have tingling, pins and needles on the left side of my face which extends to my forehead and is more intense under my eye. This numbness, tingling, pins and needles sensation is pretty much 24/7. I also get trigeminal neuralgia which combines these little darting needles with ones that attack my jaw, gum/teeth area. I originally thought I had some dental problem and spent over a year getting a root canal and having other treatments done only to find out it wasn’t my teeth.

Anonymous
6 years ago

You know what’s funny? I was diagnosed 12 years ago and thought I knew all of my symptoms and tried to figure out for the life of me why my forehead was bugging me the other night. Thanks for the reminder. Now I can stop banging my head against the wall. It’s the MS.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.