herstrength 18/05/18
Last reply 1 week ago
Tingles

Do you all ever feel tingles or prickling in the extremities or feet, giving you th feeling of an itch? This is new for me, I’m not sure if it is because the wheather is changing or if I am relapsing.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

weef29
1 week ago

I have had those tingles all day every day since 2011 but only got diagnosed last year. You get so used to them honestly you won’t even think about them anymore if they stay with you. Mine now go all the way up my arms and legs too but again, used to it now!!

stumbler
1 week ago

@herstrength , I’ve answered this on your other post, https://shift.ms/forums/topic/this-sucks .

zarah
1 week ago

I get this from time to time on my foot that suffers from drop foot but found it happens if am tired or been on my feet a lot but goes away when I rest up.

peterfrancis
1 week ago

I tend to have Tingling/Itchiness on my arms and shins more than my feet. Infact all I get on my feet is tightness and numbness.

potter
1 week ago

I have tingling in my hands and feet for years. When I had a relapse I developed tingling in my thighs. I am pretty good at ignoring it but sometimes the tingling in my thighs turns into pain if I don’t sit down. Potter

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.