Last reply 2 weeks ago
Time is flying

It’s been 4 years to this month from being diagnosed. It’s been a bumpy ride, but that’s not from having the odd fall lol.
I think I’m doing well to say I live on my own (wi Marley my long hair tabby cat). It be good if he made me a cuppa in the morning n pulled his weight but…… hey ho.
I wonder wot the next 4 years will be like??? I know it’s a slow progression (spms) but I just wonder.
Al keep doing wot I do n wot I’m able to do. I manage ok. I do have a good mate who is pretty good with me for doing the odd bits here n there. I think people are use to me having ms now, finally!!.
Anyway thanks to reading my post n hope there is a treatment for us all SOON.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
2 weeks ago

Morning @rotheramdave, non-congratulations on your non-celebrational anniversary! Yep, we learn a lot about ourselves and about life through being diagnosed, right!? And yes, we know there is stuff in the pipeline, so fingers crossed…..have a good day 🙂

stumbler
2 weeks ago

@rotherhamdave , that’s the right attitude. 😉

nutshell88
2 weeks ago

I’ve never and will never lose this hope for a cure to all of us.
thats why i still insist on not having treatment.
i dont take half measure 😉
* 14 years *

bonang1975
2 weeks ago

Your doin great mate just keep doin what ya doin and that positive attitude gets us all threw. Ant👍

rotherhamdave
2 weeks ago

We all do pretty well wi this nightmare inside of us. Waiting n hoping is all we really can do.

It be good if we all lived in the same part of the world n talked face to face n see who we are.

But I’m glad I got introduced to this site as Ive spoke to some lovely n funny people.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.