Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
5 months ago

@ebaldwin , I tried it for a couple of years. I can’t say that I noticed much benefit, but I am a bit of an MS veteran. It was more of a social thing for me. 😕

@tracyd uses it regularly and benefits from it.

It’s like everything, what works for one won’t work for another. So, give it a go and see if you experience any benefit.

You should initially undergo an intensive period of 3 sessions per week for 6 weeks, to build up your oxygen saturation levels. Then drop back to a weekly session.

rachaellouise
5 months ago

@ebaldwin I have not tried it in the sense of the chamber . I use air energy for now which is is supposed to give pure air toxin free through a cannula.
I’d say give anything a try and see if it helps you. Give it more than one session t Hooghly things take time but I’ve heard good things about the chamber that helps ms .

rachaellouise
5 months ago

That’s supposed to say though don’t know how I typed that xxx👌🏽

tracyd
5 months ago

@ebaldwin

I go most weeks for oxygen, I have done for 3 years. I found initially that it helped with brain fog, tiredness and general being in my 40’s pains.

I had Lemtrada 3 years ago and the majority of those symptoms are now gone completely but I keep going for the oxygen because it makes me feel great.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.