Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 month ago

@ebaldwin , I tried it for a couple of years. I can’t say that I noticed much benefit, but I am a bit of an MS veteran. It was more of a social thing for me. 😕

@tracyd uses it regularly and benefits from it.

It’s like everything, what works for one won’t work for another. So, give it a go and see if you experience any benefit.

You should initially undergo an intensive period of 3 sessions per week for 6 weeks, to build up your oxygen saturation levels. Then drop back to a weekly session.

rachaellouise
1 month ago

@ebaldwin I have not tried it in the sense of the chamber . I use air energy for now which is is supposed to give pure air toxin free through a cannula.
I’d say give anything a try and see if it helps you. Give it more than one session t Hooghly things take time but I’ve heard good things about the chamber that helps ms .

rachaellouise
1 month ago

That’s supposed to say though don’t know how I typed that xxx👌🏽

tracyd
1 month ago

@ebaldwin

I go most weeks for oxygen, I have done for 3 years. I found initially that it helped with brain fog, tiredness and general being in my 40’s pains.

I had Lemtrada 3 years ago and the majority of those symptoms are now gone completely but I keep going for the oxygen because it makes me feel great.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.