Last reply 3 weeks ago
the worst thing MS made you feel today?

Hi
If i may ask just to let it out of our system. Whats the worst thing MS made you feel today.
As for me having MS thats number 1.
Fatigue was extreme.
Loss of concentration when looking at things more than usual.
Bladder problems. But moderated.
Balance. Going on stairs.
I feel just like whining about everything I suffer w
Ith MS
I meant to do necessarily things on laptop
I oppened the laptop before i even I start
I closed it and then forgot untill now what I meant to do

Goodnight

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
4 weeks ago

Ah @nutshell88. Today I had a randomly low day. For no particular reason I woke up thinking #### I’m stuck with this condition for the rest of my life. I did my usual thing, allowed myself a little time to feel sorry for myself and then figured if I had another day to get through, I might as well make it as good as possible. I set myself some targets at work and rewarded myself with a lovely dinner and chocolate. Sorted!

jreberg74gmail
4 weeks ago

@nutshell88, today i hate my ms for being exhausted and not having energy to work with my horses. I hate that my legs turn to cement. On the upside, i got some knitting done.

nutshell88
4 weeks ago

@vixen
@jreberg74gmail
Thats similar to mylife style I gotta get myself wee gifts cheer my up on daily basis because im in pain on secondly basis

Well today I left home went to duper market got me and 4 of my friends coffee.
I enjoy sharing took it to work.

One of my friends got box filled with 12 donuts. Had the sugary one. Felt im gonna pass out after. Distracted my mind with drawing.

nutshell88
4 weeks ago

@jreberg74gmail
You get 5 stats for the legs description. Thats exactly how they feel.

stumbler
4 weeks ago

@nutshell88 , you don’t want to know my problems.

But, it’s good to write yours down. Sharing is therapeutic, so keep on, if it helps. 😉

mmhhpp
4 weeks ago

@nutshell88

You don’t want to know my problems either…….😩

Hold on there a better day will come. Your body will get used to it . …..

nutshell88
4 weeks ago

@stumbler @mmhhpp
whatever your problems are you sure never deserve them. None of us does.

stumbler
4 weeks ago

@nutshell88, whoever said life was fair………….. 😕

hollylb10
4 weeks ago

Today I ached more than usual after Pilates class yesterday and my muscles felt sore. I also had tingly feet when standing for too long.

I like to be in denial when it comes to my MS but recently I feel I can’t hide anymore. I’m going to really start looking after myself again. That means eating plant based food, supplementing with flaxseed oil, cannabis oil, vitamin d3, b12 and Mitoq – oh how I wish I could dig into to all the party food tonight but living with an incurable disease I am willing to do what ever it takes and try what ever it takes to stay healthy and be me!

potter
4 weeks ago

Trying to help my husband clean the house today for Christmas. So far I have been only able to dust. I even have to take breaks and rest between rooms. Potter

nutshell88
4 weeks ago

@potter
Thats an activity bonus 😉
Im in a good mood today.
I was invited to a new born baby party not sure what you call it 😂 all my friends were there i almost forgot about my mss entirely.

chezy17
4 weeks ago

I’ve had a pretty full on week, was meant to be out tonight and nearly didn’t go because I felt so tired. I’m normally the get up and go and all that jazz but I’ve felt rubbish. However, they say MS can be a lonely illness but I felt anything but alone. My best friend came round, sent me off to bed for a nap and wrapped all my presents for Christmas just so it was one less job for me to do and so I could go out!

You just got to surround yourself with thr right people ❤!

Take care peeps 🍷!

nutshell88
4 weeks ago

@stumbler
Tge only fair thing about it everyone will taste from the same glass one day. The good and the bad. Different at the type the time.
We’ll all pass the same road.

nutshell88
4 weeks ago

I felt good to dress up my new banana republic tshirt
You know saudi winter is warm lol
And gucci new bag
Havent gone in such a classy/fun ocasion in a while with this MS

grandma
3 weeks ago

Resting a lot today because this evening is my Christina’s Treat, I’m going to our local theatre in the round to hear a Welsh Male Voice choir do Christmas! They come every year and it really should be great. Been up since 5am, body wakes me up anyway, the banana bread is in the oven, I’m watching a Rugby match this afternoon from the sofa, probably in a prone position!, friend buying me dinner at the theatre I get a free carers ticket so she comes for free so all in all everyone wins. We can have very bad days but making the most if the good ones is most important even though we don’t always know when they’re coming😉😍

nutshell88
3 weeks ago

@grandma you have multiple events for the day
Hope you enjoy them 😉 and you are right whenever we feel better we must enjoy ourselves
We say here our self has rights on us to enjoy x

vixen
3 weeks ago

@nutshell, you and your Gucci bag! @grandma and her singing Welsh men, @chezy17 and her present-wrapping friend. One thing to come out of a diagnosis, is that I have become much more appreciative of the little things that previously I wouldn’t have even really thought about. Our life isn’t fair at all, but we are all still making as much of it as we can. Keep fighting, MS Warrior friends x

nutshell88
3 weeks ago

@vixen 😉👍🏻

grandma
3 weeks ago

Had to let you all know, went to the theatre last night, had a lovely early dinner and then had a fabulous night with an award winning Welsh Male Voice choir doing Christmas. Getting all the audience doing silly actions, along with the dressed up choir members ( the three who were doing the Three French Hens, all wearing berets, stroking their rubber chickens, you’ll get the idea) was a riot. I was in the section of audience who had to do 7 swans a skimming, we even had some brave audience members who mimed backstroke! Fairly knackered when I got in, then this evening I went to church for the traditional 9 lessons & Carols, great amosphere, belted Hark the Herald Angels. Now home, lolling on the sofa with James Bond, (well we can all wish) 2 nights out on the trot, setting a new record. I might pay for it come Christmas Eve but hey, life’s too short and with ms we never know what’s round the corner so if you’ve got the chance, go for it, 007 is wrong when he says you only live twice🥊😅😍

doubleo7hud
3 weeks ago

Hung over 😂

doubleo7hud
3 weeks ago

@grandma I never said that 😂 those bloody tabloads get hold of story’s and twist yer words. “I said eat sh1t MS and kiss me hairy Yorkshire ars£, thas one life fer living me old cock sparras, regret nowt and crack on”.

merfield
3 weeks ago

@nutshell88,
Bladder problems-tick
Balance problems – tick
Velcro under feet – tick
Stiff legs – tick
Stiffening left arm – tick
UTIs – tick tick tick

But hey…..

We still have shiftms!!!!!! 😉xx

gazmataz
3 weeks ago

Hello
Yesterday I fell over turned a corner wrongly and fell hard on my knee, hand and arm sporting some very attractive bruises today. I was very childish about it yesterday all this is my future a lot of painful accidents ahead. Today I’m back to normal chipper self taking each day as it comes looking forward to tomorrow and my chef duties. Merry christmas

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.