cosmicnik 22/03/17
Last reply 11 months ago
The Right Marijuana Strain

Hi, I just want to ask if someone has any idea on which marijuana strain would be very effective when it comes with anxiety attacks and sleep disorder?
I’ve been suffering for almost 2 months now and mostly can’t sleep properly at night. I refrain my self on taking meds coz it seems doesn’t work for me. So I started reading some alternative way for my problem and came across this article from http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/blueberry/. And I also found out that you can also make drinks or tea and even muffin/cake as an option aside from smoking it. Why they can’t just simply make a pill out of marijuana if they say it could really be some of help? Or maybe there are that I’m not aware of. If this is true I would gladly want to hear any of your experience and thoughts regarding this. Thanks in advance

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

simone2
11 months ago

Hi, I use marijuana high in CBD to help me sleep and with pain its brillant, I take it in a vaporizer at night because is much harder to regulate in food or drinks and it is much easier at night to use a vaporizer, look up vaporizer on the internet they make lots of different types.
if you want any more information email me *****.*******@*******.**

NOTE: E-mail address removed to maintain privacy. It is recommended that you exchange this information by Personal Message. Stumbler (Admin)

willglasgow
11 months ago

hey – simone is right, you wanna find a strain high in CBD. if you also wanna get high (and why not) look for the THC content in the strain that you’re growing, the higher the stronger. be aware that it’ll take a while from planting a seed to getting the harvest from a single plant, also you have no idea what gender the plant will be and only (this is all from memory of teenage conversations) female plants produce the right bud to use. so a bit of a 50-50 as to whether what you grow will be of any benefit. and quite a long term route.

you can buy CBD oil on amazon (and from lots of high st shops), that has a lot of the pain relieving qualities of weed but is 100% legal and easily available. its had of the the psychotropic qualities removed so less of the fun but should still work as pain relief and help you sleep. but, wont be as fun as getting a bit stoned. :-/

hope that helps

wx

littlesister
11 months ago

I also use cannibas oil high in cbd. I tried another oil that didn,t do much for me but the second lot really helps with body aches and sleep. I just put one drop the size of a rice grain under my tongue. Tastes like poop but does the job.

willglasgow
11 months ago

@littlesister – you can add it to food/drink to make it taste a bit better…

wesdyne_otto
11 months ago

I use THC oil at night to stop the spasms. During the day I use a CBD/THC oil to modify pain and spasms. For breakthrough pain, I use high THC herb. THC seems to be the trick to getting my legs to straighten out and reduce the spasms.
Rather than spending a zillion dollars on a vaporizer I bought an attachment for my vaporizer that I use to replace my smoking habit for $35. So far this has been the best solution (after going through a number of vaporizers).

beatms711
11 months ago

Has anyone tried using it topically? I saw some articles about it, and am curious if anyone has had success with the topical form.

gracekasia
11 months ago

Does anyone have any experience and know if vaping or eating cannabis is safe regarding their own relapses? Previous to my diagnosis I was suffering (and still am) chronic headaches and smoking hash to relieve the pain, which worked brilliantly. I’m now worried to continue doing this as I don’t want to encourage a relapse.

I am trying to stay clear of pharmaceutical drugs as in the past I have found them to affect me mentally and inhibit my creativity.

Thank you!!!

lucyh
11 months ago

HI @cosmicnik there is a medicinal marjuana (excuse spelling!) centre near Berekeley, California. I’m sure you can contact them for info, or visit if you’re feeling flush! Take care, lucyh xx

sianny
11 months ago

Hi everyone,
while we are on the subject please could anyone recommend a herb vaporiser ?
Thanks in advance.

gracekasia
11 months ago

The ‘Storm vaporizer’ is good and reasonably priced. https://vapefiend.co.uk/storm-vaporizer-pen

simone2
11 months ago

Hi, I brought a vaporizer from www. amsterdammarijuanaseeds
its really easy to use and not too expensive.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.