Last reply 4 months ago
The other side of MS

I thought I’d do a short video of some of the strange things that happen with MS, not really treatment or disease related specifically
I wonder if others had similar stories?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
5 months ago

Goodness me, the other side of MS doesn’t look very appealing, either! Life is certainly strange, that’s for sure. One side of all these things happening I guess, is that when things like happen, they enable you to get a greater sense of perspective….

yes thank you
you are right, it does put things in perspective

potter
5 months ago

I have often wondered if my extra gifts are related to the lesions in my brain. I have been able to see or feel spirits since I was 4 years old. I use to have visions of future incidents (nothing important) , I have a real high ESP level. I have saved one life and a group of toddlers from harm because I knew what was going to happen before hand. My husband has gotten so use to it he asks me who is calling when the phone rings. I usually know, although the robo callers throw me off. Potter

nutshell88
5 months ago

strange indeed. as if time is hunting you but fail every time hehe
I’d appreciate my life very much if I were you.

Thank you for the comments, yeah the weirdness started for me when I was young too blessxx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.