Mokhalid 21/06/12
Last reply 5 years ago
The Internet and MS

I am conducting a survey regarding MS patients and their use of the Internet. This is a part of a wider project looking into how new treatments and ideas are communicated online.
Please take a few minutes of your time to give your opinion on how you feel the internet and online sources have influenced your decisions as well as your opinions on the level of research on MS on the internet.

Your answers will remain anonymous and you will not be contacted or contactable.

Please click on the link below to be redirected to the questionnaire.

Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHIzV01VSmtCd3QyZWp5ZkpSeG5scGc6MQ

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

bubblesgalore
5 years ago

done and good luck xx

danigirl01978
5 years ago

Done
x

Lillylilly
5 years ago

Done! Good luck!

Mokhalid
5 years ago

Thank you all so much for completing the questionnaire your replies will be extremely beneficial!

For those who have not yet completed please try and do so it would mean a lot!

Thanks,

Mo

Mokhalid
5 years ago

I would like to thank everyone that has completed the questionnaire!

I am also conducting telephone interviews to try and gather more qualitative information on PwMS and their use of the Internet. The Interview will last no longer than 15 mins, and similar to the previous questionnaire all answers will remain anonymous as well as your personal details.

If you can take part in this questionnaire please email me at [email protected] with your phone number, and a time that is suitable for you to be contacted.

Many thanks!

Mo

scotkiwi
5 years ago

Done. Good luck !

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.