Last reply 3 years ago
The fatigue battle!

Fatigue!

Hits me everyday without fail! I stretch, I exercise, I have the best nutrition out. It never leaves me!

What can I do, will it ever leave me.

10.30 am and feel like I’m fighting, I know I shouldn’t fight but I must lead a life.

How do people cope? I can’t carry on being drained of energy, I need some more ideas, suggestions, help me out guys!

Lucinda

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

wildthing
3 years ago

My only tip is to not push too hard, and stop before you need to – which is tricky, learn to read the signs / feelings and stop whatever you are doing and take a moment to relax.

waynexxl
3 years ago

I know it is not always an option, but I have found that when I get fatigued, a quick 15-20 minute catnap does wonders. I have also just started taking a B-12 supplement, so hopefully that will help too.

juls
3 years ago

I was advised by a neuro. to not heat the body core temp. Whether it heats from sun or activity.

lucinda
3 years ago

@juls

Perhaps this is the biggest problem for me, my thermastat is completely out of synch so Perhaps it’s exhausting me.

I use a temperature gun around the house, even for my showers. I love hot showers with no cold in and cold ones, it’s because I feel it. I Don’t no what medium is!

My job, it’s physical, it gets hot I know because my team gets exhausted because it’s so hot. I just have to put my head down and get on but perhaps I’m getting too hot and not really feeling it. Hope that makes sense

Lucinda

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.