Last reply 1 month ago
Tec and beans

Hi
Hope your all well and good…
Quick question I’ve read people saying that bears aren’t a a good idea when you’re taking TEC I’m guessing you mean all types of beans like baked , runner and green beans……
As I feel terrible after eating green beans.
Just checking as hate them and my wife keeps insisting their good for me…..
I’m bright red , itch and have a runny nose that’s never been this bad before.
First time on green beans
Thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

nutshell88
1 month ago

Well, Im not well known about these details but once I read an egyptian doc saying beans are actually excellent
He said becaise they contain something called choline and i dont know whats that he talked about other things i cant mind at the moment.

birdboy
1 month ago

I for one, definitely wouldn’t mix BEARS and Tec!

californiadreamin
1 month ago

They are quite good for you but there are also lots of other greens that are good for you. My wife eats them with Tecfidera without issues.

highlander
1 month ago

@birdboy…..I should have gone to spec savers!
Other optician are available.

guinness
1 month ago

@highlander don’t worry about it sometimes i also get my worms mixed up!

potter
1 month ago

Some people have more problems with beans than others. I am one of those people that has problems with almost every kind of bean. It if funny I don’t think I have ever had a problem with green beans. I love beans, sometimes I can eat a small serving but most of the time they send me to the bathroom. Last winter I made some soup with frozen packaged soup vegetables. It had some Lima beans in it, I thought there wasn’t that many it will be alright. Boy was I wrong I had to throw it away. Potter

grandma
1 month ago

Hi Highlander, I gave up Bears a while ago but still eat beans of every variety. In fact I grow runner/ French, have just picked a load of French cos the lodger (a Zimbabwaian who’s lived in Australia for 20 years and did her nurse training there) is going to make a bean curry! Been on Tec since January no problems with any food so far, perhaps I’m just lucky.😍

vixen
1 month ago

Have been on Tec for 18 months and have not had trouble with either bears, or beans 🙂

bernadette
1 month ago

bright red, itchy, runny nose – that’s Techfidera !

nowt to do with the beans methinks, just an excuse not to eat your greens; are you mixing up your wife with your mum?
😉

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.