judy-gy 23/01/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Tattoo

Hi, I’m going to get a tattoo, either pacman eating /presuming a row of dots, or /and Alice in wonderland fighting of swirling cards.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alice-In-Wonderland-Alarm-Clock-unemployed-philosophers-guild-/191490116166?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c95b34a46

To signify how I feel re MS. One of you posted re getting the ribbon as a tattoo. Just wondering what you guys have done to mark our new friend moving in? Jx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

melissa-g
3 years ago

I’ve been wanting to get a tattoo for similar reasons for a while now, I was thinking about a nice antique spoon, symbolizing the spoon theory! I haven’t decided if I will go through with it just yet

A good friend of mine who also has MS (we met through our involvement with the MS Society!) has a tattoo on her leg of a nerve that is damaged and uses it to explain her MS to people, which I think is pretty neat too!

hannah015
3 years ago

I had the whole of my forearm tattooed with a hand with the all seeing eye that means good health and then words around it saying “the things you take for granted someone else is praying for” I felt it would keep me positive cause we all think we have it hard and take things for granted but there is always someone worse off. This reminds me to stay strong and positive @judy-gy x

mandy-c-f
3 years ago

Hello Lovely,

I have been thinking of doing this for a while too, seeing as I am coming off injectables I now have more space I can use! want to go do this together?

M x

jrdiddle
3 years ago

I had a Phoenix on my side to symbolise my ‘new’ life. one thing I have found out though, my right arm is good for blood tests, my left isn’t. I’ve had a full sleeve on my right and now they can’t see the vein. oops, didn’t think about that bit but it is awesome though!! hahaha.

scotty221188
3 years ago

I got a quote from the 2nd Sin City film:

Never lose control, not for a second
Never let the monster out.

Just to remind me that I’m the one in control, not MS

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.