wezthompson 23/05/12
Last reply 6 years ago
Tattoo…

Do you have one? What does it say or look like? I have 2, I got the first one done when my whole right arm was numb. It says ‘Never Give up Hope’, I forget it’s there most days!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

scotkiwi
6 years ago

I have a Treble Clef on my right calf, somewhat stylised into a Celtic shape too.

wezthompson
6 years ago

I have no idea what that is! Sounds lovely though…

paulinuk
6 years ago

ugh tattoos my pet hate

ricanfemale30
6 years ago

I have 21 tatts im plannin on 1 big one left on my back of a brain wih nerves n pslam 56:4

wezthompson
6 years ago

In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?

Hey if it means something to you then go for it!

ophelia
6 years ago

I have 5 now, my favourites being an oriental flower back piece (12 hours!) and my newest addition is a peacock on my right thigh, 4 hours outline completed (during a relapse and numb leg-win!!) just waiting for colour once the awful sandpaper sensation in my leg disappears which has been kindly left in place of numbness….cheers MonSter!!!!!

Alicedaisy
6 years ago

Iv go one tiny on my ancle, does it feel worse when yourve got numbness?

wezthompson
6 years ago

Much like ophelia I had my first one done when my right arm had gone numb. It didn’t hurt but the second one hurt like a beast. Still it’s only 15 minutes of pain! My friend wants us to go and get another one but I don’t know where to get it done on my body? I have one on my arm and top of my back. Any suggestions would be welcome!

Anonymous
6 years ago

I have 4 with at least 7 large ones planned. I’m actually heading out to get a small one done soon. A little yellow lemon behind my ear. I’m quite looking forward to it…since the big ones I have planned wont be done for who knows how long.

richi1990
6 years ago

i got 7 tattoes. I started to get them after i was told i had ms. One is the name of my mom in arabic the other is my younger brothers name with and alpha right besides it that means my closest friends, the other one is courage in chinese, and got three more in the back, and one more in the leg a tribal, they all mean something to me, if the tatto means something to you, then go for it! 🙂

yingyang
6 years ago

I have 1 which i got for my 40th birthday-i like dolphins and i am mad about yin yangs so i got a yin yang with a dolphin in the middle and got another one planned for my 45th birthday in september-i love Russian Dolls so plan one with the initials MS incorporated into it cause they are so alike-both are with you for life x

alexey
6 years ago

I have a maori hammerhead shark on my right foot. As a former PADI Divemaster who probably won’t be able to dive for a long time, it felt apppropriate to remind me of the times I dived with hammerheads and other sharks when I was at my most happiest and free! I got it done in New Zealand which again means a great deal for me

carly111222
6 years ago

i have 3 1 on my back my little boys name on my foot and my husbands 1 on my arm the one on my foot hurt soooooooooo much lol x

ophelia
6 years ago

I’d love to get my feet done but I’m too chicken!!! I’ll stick to my squidgy bits 🙂

carly111222
6 years ago

Lol I am a chicken to lol but always wanted one on my foot and my husband didn’t think I wud do it so had to then lol x

cheryl77
6 years ago

I have 3…one on my foot, one under my clavicle and a side piece. My husband does them, so I’m sure I’ll have more eventually. 🙂

Lillylilly
6 years ago

I have three, a CND peace symbol on my foot, two purple love hearts on my tush and the largest one is my MS inspired one, an Asian style elephant on my inner calf. It’s the Buddhist symbol for strength.
I plan on a few more… I really want a dream catcher on my thigh!

meg
6 years ago

and I haven’t even had my ears pierced! It’s the needles that put me off (:)

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.