Last reply 4 months ago
Strange head senstation

Hi

I don’t know if this is MS related but every now and then I get a very strange feeling in the back left hand side of my head. It’s lile when I move my neck a wee pull of muscle, or coldness or even a pulse. Does anyone else experience this?
I’m getting my yearly MRI in 2 weeks time but I’m panicking!

Thanks

Suzie

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vivien
4 months ago

Yes, it’s weird but I’ve been getting it for years before MS reared up, so it may be MSK related, rather than MS. Just ask about it at your appt or contact your MS nurse or GP if it is really worrying you.

stumbler
4 months ago

@suzie10 , I’m just wondering whether it’s this symptom :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/lhermittes-sign

Try not to panic about the MRI. You’ve managed it before and there’s no point from hiding from what’s going on in your head – it won’t go away……….

suzie10
4 months ago

What’s MSK? I looked it up but it’s saying something to do with kidneys?
Ah yes stumbler it may be that. I’m getting myself into a panic about it, need to chill.

Thanks x

stumbler
4 months ago

@suzie10 , I believe @vivien used the abbreviation MSK to refer to the term musculoskeletal.

Musculoskeletal issues are more physical issues, which may be indirectly caused by MS. Our MS can cause areas of weakness for which we can automatically compensate for. However, this compensation can introduce bad practice which affects our posture/gait, which then puts unnatural pressure and strain on joints and muscles, leading to physical pain.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.