tishtash 30/03/17
Last reply 1 year ago
staying positive

So lately I’ve been up and down with my symptoms and I’ve been really trying to stay positive. Last week I made a video and whilst filming i totally had an Epiphany about how we are all Made Strong. I really wanted to share this video with yous because i really want to spread these positive vibes, please watch and feel proud of yourselves because we are all amazing people that manage to overcome so many things that out brains throw at us 🙂

https://youtu.be/o5vW2-K_aBk If you want to cut out me rambling just skip to 5:16 minutes haha.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

potter
1 year ago

I am happy that you are feeling strong and are meeting your goals, your video was just what I needed. I had some flare ups of old lesions this week was feeling a little down about it. Thank you for the uplifting message. Potter

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Good lass tash thank you 💪 were all fecking ms ninjas and I meself am a bad mother f****r. Will have a watch when iv got y’interwebnet back as iv almost single handedly moved house 10-0 to me feck you ms

red-suzuki
1 year ago

Stay loud & proud…..like….Superb video……like……Thanks for the update & for sharing……like……. ;-)…. Red

cocofloyd1
1 year ago

Yas on yerself!! Love this video you have done amazing Tasha and you should be so proud of yourself. Made me smile watching this do you realise how funny you are too? Made my day 😊X

tishtash
1 year ago

Thank you guys I’m so glad yous enjoyed my video I think we should all be proud of all the things we’ve overcome. Thank you for all your lovley comments and cocofloyd1 what thank ya I think I’m more crazy than funny at times though haha xx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.