melanieellis 18/05/12
Last reply 5 years ago
Spirulina or Chlorella?

Hi Guys,

I have been reading recently that Chlorella may be beenficial for people with MS. I take Spirulina at present and they are very similar in terms of protien make-up etc. but I am wondering if I should swap. Can anyone advise?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

DJDsouza
5 years ago

What does it do for you?

Anonymous
5 years ago

They are both very beneficial. I’d say incorporate both into your diet…but really either one I’m sure would work.

melanieellis
5 years ago

Thanks for your replies guys. Spirulina is a an algae and is touted as a superfood as it is ob eof the richest sources of protein but I was rceently reading about Chlorella and MS and it seems that is might be more benficial (antioxidants and all that). Am keen to do what I can to get a balanced diet (in between chocolate bars…). Spirulina is supposed to give you an energy boost but I haven’t really noticed any…. maybe, like MS, it’s an individual thing…

Have recently starting wheatgrass powder too (freshly juiced wheatgrass is just too disgusting!) but I don’t want to end up taking every supplement under the sun (never mind the cost!).

I have a friend who is also a nutritionist ans she is going toresearch the subject and let me know what she tinks.

I’ll post again when I hear what she has to say.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.