binx 06/04/17
Last reply 10 months ago
Spasms!?

I’ve always had spasms in my right leg since having right sided weakness but tonight I’ve been having spasms in my right shoulder! Is this normal for new things to just turn up?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
10 months ago

@binx , if this is a new symptom for you, it could be a sign of a relapse starting.

Contact your MS Nurse to discuss this.

binx
10 months ago

@stumbler really?! I’m scared now

avrilt
10 months ago

Hey @binx – first off big hug! Please don’t be scared. But do let your Nurse know what’s happening, they need to record what’s going on. That way they can keep track and make sure the medication is right and give you steroids if needed. But don’t worry that can make it worse. It might not be MS related that’s why you need to let them know.

I know the thought is scary but we are all here for you. You have been really strong and brave through this, you just need to keep yourself in a good place mentally to allow you to keep fighting this.

Take care of yourself!

binx
10 months ago

@avrilt thank you for the hug.. I’ll ring my MS Nurse tomorrow thank you hun xx

avrilt
10 months ago

Hey @binx How are you feeling after the weekend? What did your MS Nurse say?

xx

binx
10 months ago

Hi I’m still waiting for them to call me back in still worried so didn’t have a good weekend @avrilt xx

avrilt
10 months ago

Oh no @binx – that is rubbish I can’t believe you are still waiting. That is not fair, I know they are busy but it doesn’t make it any easier on you. Have you symptoms changed any over the weekend – any better or worse? Maybe write down what has been happening and when? At least that way when they do call you can given them a full picture, I always say I will do this but never do. I then come off the phone going oh I should have said this or that. I wouls say if you have not heard anything by tomorrow lunchtime just call again, I know they say it can be 48 hours but that will be by then. Plus at least this way they will know that you are still worried and that things are still happening as they might think if you haven’t phoned again things have settled for you.

I am like the most impatient person in the world at times so if you are anything like me you will be super frustrated and worrying. But we all say it but never take our own advice – cause you know that worrying won’t be helping. Jus give that wee dog of yours lots of cuddles and I am sure he will make you feel better. Or just drop me a message and I will try and help in any way I can.

Take care xxx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.