Last reply 3 years ago
Sorry not been on for a while

Hi Guys,

Finally found 5 mins to come on and say hello as I haven’t been for a while. Still working 20 hrs a week just driving short distances still feeling the tiredness due to MS aches as well but I have had a meeting with the MS nurse in clinic and she was happy with what I’m doing I can cope with fatigue and she advise me not to go on meds for this because of the side effects. I’m now off for 2 weeks because of school holidays but don’t I will get any rest with 2 fellas at home. Looking forward to my daughter coming home from uni on the 13th to shop for graduation dresses.

Legs sometimes feel achy and stiff but need to fit some exercise in and feeling a bit more of the burning pain in back because of the warm weather.

Enough of me how has everyone been. Would be nice to hear from you.

Lina xx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@lina , it’s good to hear from you again. It sounds like some form of normality is returning to your life. 🙂

lina
3 years ago

@stumbler yes back to normality still a few hiccups at the moment so need to sort it out while I’m off still getting up at 6am as I need to make sure the other half is up for work by 1pm need to have a rest. aon has an interview on Monday so fingers crossed he will get a job and like it nice to hear from you

Lina 🙂

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.