Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

quantummechanic
2 months ago

Hey bonang, no it’s not just you, I too also get a very painful lower back at the base of my spine. I can be sitting maybe hunched forward slightly and I don’t notice the pain until I try to stand up.

henriette
2 months ago

Yes i encounter that as well. They even did a back ct last week when i was admitted for this relapse. Even when i lie down, but then eventually it eases. Until i get up again. And being a passenger on a trip of more than 50 kilometers. Oh my word, then i suffer for three days. Don’t know if it has something to do with the vehicle vibration on the road.

stumbler
2 months ago

You can’t discount collateral damage caused by us automatically compensating for lower body weakness, which can affect our posture/gait. This puts unnatural pressure on joints and muscles.

A Neuro-physio assessment should be able to identify any problems of this nature and recommend simple exercises to address.

barb624
2 months ago

Yes, along with the sore neck, shoulders I have on waking, there is also the lower back pain.

A yoga teacher recommends a movement, if you can stand, just bend the knees and then circle them to the right and then left. Has some beneficial effect for me.

Maybe I’m just getting too old (63)!

potter
2 months ago

I started having lower back pain that wrapped around my left side, my GP didn’t know what could cause this type of pain. She said it must be my MS, I had to give up my floor stretches, I couldn’t get up off the floor because the pain was so bad. Potter

bonang1975
2 months ago

Thanks for all the imput guys. Ithink also because i have bad eyesight im always bending over and leanin closer eo i can make stuff out👍

nutshell88
2 months ago

I used to have it before MS when I was a student. Then it became worse couple of years after daignosis then I used to feel electricity in my lower back everytime my neck and eyes go downward. The psin has gone for over 5 years nearly till tonight it csme back probably because I was sitting on ground
without leaning my back to anything I even thought its like im having period but gladfully it passed once I had rest on bed.

I hope you get better soon

nutshell88
2 months ago

And the last couple of years I also hunch slightly as what @quantummechanic and I hope its not the MS digging a hole to pass to my spinal cord :/

nutshell88
2 months ago

And thanks for mensioning the bad sight issue could be the same cause in my case i have more than one issue in my eyes causing bad sight.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.