Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

grandma
4 months ago

@rotherhamdave things have started getting better already, spent the whole day on the phone to Airedale Rescoe, they are picking her up in a day or so, going to a very active Pensioner in East Yorkshire who lost hers through old age a month ago. She has already telephoned wanting to know what she eats, what her foibles are, whether she likes people and cuddles, she does, everything. I have already asked if she can check out caravaning sites nearby for when I get my mobility car back so I can go visit. Still broken hearted, but she will be spoilt to death by an experienced Airedale person, so I’m only half broken hearted. Great news for the last day of 2018. As the saying goes, things can only get better🎉🤞😍

rotherhamdave
4 months ago

That sounds brilliant and yes the saying can be true

chezy17
4 months ago

Happy New year!! Hope 2019 brings health, well sort of lol, happiness, new beginnings, adventures and love 🍻!

vixen
4 months ago

Yep, HNY to everyone on Shift. Your company, advice and understanding are priceless. Bring it on, 2019! X 🙂

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.