capple 15/03/17
Last reply 11 months ago
Something that has helped with my ms.

Hi , I’m new to this sight and I got diagnosed a year ago with ms and it has been life changing. In the beginning had to change medicine and had many relapses. And still struggle. But my friend turn me on to plexus for weight loss in the beginning of all this and at first never did I realize that it would be the one thing that has helped me the most . It has helped with alot of the side effects of my MS and making them alot more tolerable. And now with starting a new drug to see if this will work . I know how hard it is to wake up every day and just want to have a good day and not have pain . But I keep to myself about this . But if anyone has any questions feel free to contact me. I joined this sight to see what everyone else is doing . I wanted to share to help others because I know what I go through.
Thanks
Christina

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

brunnanburgh937
11 months ago

Don’t think a shake will help and I don’t need weight loss… are you an agent for this company?

californiadreamin
11 months ago

@capple any other details on your ms? How many relapses did you have in your first year? What did your dr give you for a dmt? What were the “side effects” of your ms? How did this product make your symptoms get better? How did they diagnose your ms?

pinkyx
11 months ago

Hmmmmmm …..

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.