Last reply 2 months ago
Something about me

I was diagnosed 20 years ago! My son was 9 years old and daughter was 4! I sat them down and told them the truth. Their grandma (my mother) had Multiple sclerosis at the time so they knew a little about it! Now I am 54 and on Tecfidera (it is just right).

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 months ago

Hi @kimberly_prince_shields and welcome.

It’s good to have you on board, as your experience will help our newly diagnosed members.

grandma
2 months ago

I’m another of the old codgers, have had the beast for 26 years (that I know of, but a lot of things fell into place when I was dxd) had a 14 yr old daughter at the time, she will be 40 this year! Doesn’t time go fast when you’re having fun👹Seriously though we have all learnt to laugh on this site otherwise we would all be in tears a lot of the time. I’m also a Teccy now so join the club. Lots if info on here and loads who have a real understanding of what we’ve gone through and are still going through. No such thing as a silly question with ms and there is always someone with an answer. Keep posting😜👍

potter
2 months ago

Welcome to the forum, we are hear to listen and be supportive when you feel like friends and family don’t want to hear about MS. You can rant and rave and we just might join you. I have been on Tecfidera for 6 years now so if you have any questions just ask. Potter

Thank you for responses!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.