chezy17 10/12/17
Last reply 4 months ago
Snow Fun!

Did anyone get to enjoy the snow today?? Pulling the munchkins on a sledge down the street and throwing snowballs and building snowmen whilst listening to their excited giggles and squeals made me smile 😊 and appreciate the more important things in life…living!!! MS 0 life 1!!!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

hmcampos
4 months ago

Well not enjoy per se as it is a bit too cold but I drove while snowing. Didn’t feel the danger (lovely winter tires :p ) and had loads of fun with wife watching it fall!

Loved the snow topic @chezy17! Keep positive.
H

potter
4 months ago

No snow here but it was quite warm, I played outside with my dog kicking his ball for him. Today is suppose to be just as warm. The weather man said we might get some snow in January or February. I think if it has to snow it might as well be a white Christmas, it didn’t snow at all last year. Potter

chezy17
4 months ago

Yeah, I live in the UK so when it snows, which isn’t very often, we come to a standstill lol!

We have to make the most of it whilst we can, kids love the snow, as do I! Just wish it would snow for Christmas 😂😂!! Glad to hear that people got out and managed to enjoy yesterday:-).

Hey, MS can’t be all doom and gloom, gotta live that life like the glass is half full! Even our elf got in on the snow fun and built a snowman!

🙂

potter
4 months ago

Same here when we do get snow it takes about 3 inches to slow everyone down to a crawl, 6 inches shuts very one down. Twice in my life I remember getting a foot of snow, that shut everything down for a couple of days. There are parts of the US that get’s enough snow to bury their houses, I am glad I live more south than north. Potter

chezy17
4 months ago

I think I can only remember the one time where I had to abandon my car and walk home 3 miles and then had to walk back and dig it out lol! We used to have snowdays when I was at school, still came home the same time as normal as we used to plau out in it…funtimes growing up :-).

We are hit and miss, we either don’t have any or get it quite bad.

Chez

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.